Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Vacation






We were blessed this year with a wonderful vacation as a family. Our 3 day trip to the farm turned out to be an entire week at the farm because we just couldnt leave! It was so reviving and refreshing for all of us it was hard to go home and we kept asking to stay just one more day!
We really bonded as a family this week, and when I came home I was deeply inspired and felt like I had a renewed energy to be all that the Lord has called me to be in all a
reas of my life and beyond. Before we left I was dragging. Thank you Jesus, for the sweet renewal and for a place to run to for glorious retreat. Being at the farm is like running into the arms of our Lord and sitting in his lap for a while. A special thanks to the humble Shepherd of thi
s farm and His beautiful wife who worked so hard to help us have a relaxing time. We feel so incredibly loved by you both. How did we get so lucky?
Counting down the days until we return!

I didnt get to take too many pictures but here are a few from one of our trips to the creek. We had been dying to get the dogs out swimming freely, so we spotted this creek on one of our trips out and we decided to take Dory out for a swim. Marley had hurt her ankle a few days before so she didnt get to come, but Dory was in her glory, and so was her Daddy who has been dying to take his dogs out swimming, especially her. She is so silly and loves to swim under water searching around. I think about my husbands belly laugh when he sees her doing it and just reminds me of how good God always is.



A double Rainbow on Pete's Birthday!

No comments: